Thursday, October 17, 2013

World Eaters

With the bitz needed to build my legion flying in from various Eastern European countries I thought I'd share some pictures of the models I've built so far.
Here is a Beserker built from skullcrusher, grey knight, CSM, and dark angel bitz.  All my actual berserkers will have helmets from the skull crushers to show their elite status.  The left shoulder pad needs to be replaced by a 12th legion specific pad but other than that he is complete.
This mother trucker is the heavy weapons trooper for a khorne marked CSM squad.  This squad will be basically fire support and objective campers.  I really like this marine.  His pose turned out exactly how I wanted.  "That one.  BRING it DOWN!"  All the non-Beserker CSM in the army will have the less fancy plastic Beserker head.  He also has robot legs from the ironhands upgrade kit, a dark angel arm, and a grey knight hand.  His lascannon is from the chaos havocs kit.  

What have y'all got?

1 comment: